TO MAKE THIS DELICIOUS VEGAN BRUNCH YOU WILL NEED: (For 2 people)
FOR THE TOFU SCRAMBLE:
-1 or 2 garlic cloves, up to your preference.
-1/2 an onion, chopped.
-2 chopped tomatoes.
-1/4 of a tofu bloc, about 125 gr.
FOR THE ROASTED POTATOES:
-Pre boiled potatoes, I used some from the day before. 2 medium sized potatoes.
-100gr of mushrooms chopped in 4 pieces.
*If you don´t have pre boiled potatoes you can just chop a few in small cubes, add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and put them in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 180°C or until crispy, add the mushrooms in the last 15 minutes. And that´s it, you will get the same result.
-Bread of your choice, I used Vegan chiappatas.
This recipe is on my youtube channel, so come check it out!
- Add olive oil to a pan and when hot add the minced garlic and the chopped onion. Cook for a few minutes until translucent, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir well, keep cooking on medium heat until it has the perfect consistency.
- Crumble the tofu in the pan and continue cooking.
- Add 1 tsp of tumeric powder and stir very well, cook for a few more minutes and done!
- In the same pan add a few tbsp of olive oil and your chopped potatoes, fry for a few minutes until crispy. *Skip this step if you are baking the potatoes.
- Once your potatoes are crispy add the chopped mushrooms and keep cooking for a few more minutes until they turn golden brown and you are done!
- Let´s put everything together: Toasted bread, half of the roasted potatoes, half of the tofu scramble, and to make everything better, half of an avocado 🙂 Add some oregano or parsley to finish and you are ready to enjoy this beautiful Vegan Brunch!
I am sure you will enjoy this meal a lot, it is deffinetly one of my favourites!
See you soon 🙂