Hey guys! I´m back here to share you today an amazing healthy and Vegan version of the classic Chocolate chip cookies! 🙂 I´m so happy with how it turned out. They´re delicious!
I don´t have a very sweet tooth but hey, sometimes all you wanna have is chocolate and cookies.
The best of all is that they´re Refined Flour, Sugar and Fat free!! All natural and healthy.
- 2 big bananas or 3 medium size bananas
- 1 cup oat flour or quick oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour or almonds
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla extract
- Milk of choice, I´m using oat milk
- Two squares of chocolate, I´m using 70%, you can also use chocolate chips instead.
- If you´re not using almond and oat flour you will have to add your quick oats and almonds to a blender or food processer to make them flour. Then add the pinch of salt and cinnamon to taste.
- Add your bananas to a bowl and mash them with a fork, when you have a smooth consistency, mix it with your dry ingredients.
- You will have to use your hands to work the dough. When it gets a good consistency, add your chocolate chips and your vanilla extract and mis well.
- Make the cookies and put them in a baking sheet covered with greaseproof paper.
- Put them in your preheated oven at 190ºC for 15-20 minutes or untill they´re golden brown. My cookies were 17 minutes in the oven.
And now you´re able to enjoy this amazing cookies! I hope you like them. Don´t forget to follow me on my social media and let me know what you think!! See you in my next post 🙂