LET´S START WITH THE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 Cup of milk of your choice, I´m using oat milk. (In my last post I told you why)
- 1 cup full of spinach
- 1 big banana or two small ones
- 1 big pear or two small ones
- Ice cubes
As you can see this are really simple and basic ingredients that you can easily find.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Add milk and spinach to your blender and blend till the spinach is completely disolved.
- Add the rest of ingredients and blend well.
- Serve, add some peppermint or mint leaves on top and enjoy!
This is so far my favorite Green Smothie, the oat milk and the banana gives it an amazing texture and it´s super delicious. If you want to make it a little bit more filling and proteic you can add a couple tablespoons of natural greek yogurt.
BENEFITS OF THIS AMAZING GREEN SMOOTHIE:
I´ve already told you the benefits of some ingredients in other recipes but here i´m going to remember them to you:
- The oat milk is very easy to digest, it provides carbohydrates and monoinsaturated fats which gives energy to our body. It´s also very rich in Vitamin B.
- Bananas contain potasium, which helps to transport the oxygen to the brain, improves the digestive system process and contains Vitamins B6 and C. It also provides energy.
- Spinach are very rich in protein, they are low calorie and they´re composed mostly of water. They provide lots of Vitamins and Minerals (Vitamins A, C, E, K…) and they´re antioxidants.
- Lastly, pear is perfect to get rid of excess liquids, because is mostly made of water (about 80%) and it´s almost fat free. It´s very rich in potasium, magnesium and calcium.
As you can see this is a very healthy smoothie and very nutricious. It´s also very delicious, I dare you to try it! I´m sure you´ll love it. If you make any of my recipes please let me know your opinion in the comments down below, I´d love to know if you like it or if you have any suggestions. See you in my next Recipe!!