Hey guys! Today I´m comming with one of my favourite on the go recipes for lunch or dinner. This is an amazing dish that you can make when you´re on a hurry or just when you´re feeling lazy and you don´t wanna spend an hour in the kitchen.
These Chicken Thighs are really simple to make and believe me, you will surprise your guests! Also this is a Healthy recipe, full of nutrients and protein which is going to make your belly happy for more time and gonna keep your energy high.
- Chicken Thighs (2-3 per person)
- Veggies: I´m using 2 big carrots and 2 medium potatoes for two people but you can use any veggie you prefer.
- Seasoning: I used salt, black and cayenne pepper, oregano, parsil, garlic and paprika.
- Fill a pot with water and put in your chicken thighs, season with a good amount of salt and put it con medium-high heat. Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Cut your veggies in strips.
- Once the chicken is cooked, take it off the pot and save about 4cm of the chicken stock in the pot. Put in the potato strips and let it cook till the water evaporates. (If you´re on a hurry you can totally saute the veggies in some olive oil while the chicken is cooking, that way you can save some time)
- When water has evaporated, add a tbsp of olive oil and add the carrots. Saute the veggies untill they become tender and golden brown.
- Season your veggies. I used both peppers and paprika to add that spicy touch to the dish.
- Add a tbsp of olive oil to a pan and cook the chicken thighs for about 5-10 minutes or until they become golden brown.