Hey there! I´m here again and this time it´s to share another pasta recipe. As I´ve told you before, one a week I eat pasta and yesterday was my free day so I made my favorite pasta dish… Lasagna.
Yes… you´re reading well. I´m just about to release you the best lasagna recipe of all times. Well, maybe is not the best of all times but I´m sure you´ll love it!
Before starting you have to know that this is a dish that takes time, is a shorter version but it still takes time, but it´s worth it.
So with all being said, let´s jump into the ingredients.
This dish is for 6-8 people. YOU WILL NEED:
- 18-20 Lasagna noodles
- 500 gr chicken breast
- 900 gr tomato sauce
- 400 gr bolognese sauce
- 300 gr sliced ham
- 300 gr mozzarella cheese ball
- 400 gr shredded cheese of your choice. I´m using edam cheese but you can use mozzarella, parmesan…
- Seasoning: Basil, oregano, black and cayenne pepper, garlic and salt.
- Fill a pot with water and put ir on high heat. Add your chicken when it becomes to a boil and cook till the chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken and let it cool down. Meanwhile, in the same pot add the lasagna noodles and coock them according to the packet instuctions.
- While the noodles cook, in another pot add all the tomato and bolognese sauce and let it heat. Then season it to your taste with the basil, oregano, pepper and salt.
- Shred the chicken and add it to the sauce, mix it really well and let it simmer so that all the flavors can come together.
- Cut the ham into little squares.
- Whe the pasta is cook take off the hot water from the pot and add cold water so that the pasta stops cooking and stay separated from eachother.
- Start building your lasagna in a container. First you are going to add a little bit of sauce and spread it all over the bottom of the dish. On top of it add a layer of lasagna noodles. Top the noodles with enough sauce and add a layer of ham, then a layer of mozzarella cheese in little pieces and finally cover it with a layer of shredded cheese of your preference.
- Continue the same process until you fill the dish. The last layer of the lasagna must be shredded cheese.
- Now you just have to melt the cheese in the oven preheated at 180ºC for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
And that´s pretty much it!! This is deffinetly the easiest lasagna recipe you will find that keeps the original flavors and that will impress all of yor guests!