Hey guys! It´s been a very long time since I posted but I´m finally here!!
This week I´m coming with lots of good recipes for everyday, very simple delicious and easy!!
Today I wanna share with you my recipe for Beef Stew. This is a very simple recipe but I´m sure you will love it. You can make this recipe in only 30 minutes!
To make this delicious Beef Stew YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 thin beef steaks per person. I´m using round beef but you can use any type you want.
- 2 small potatoes per person.
- I made this recipe for 3 people so I used 2 Tomatoes and 1/2 an onion.
- 1 beef stock cube
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper, oregain, persil, garlic..whatever you like.
- Chop the tomatoes and onion in very small pieces. In a pressure cooker add about two tbsp of olive oil. When the oil is hot add your chopped veggies and cook them on medium heat. Add salt to help the veggies sweat.
- When the veggies are cooked, add your beef stock cube and remove till it disolves. Then add the seasoning to your like.
- Add the meat to the cooker and cover with water, not too much, just enoug to cover the meat. Put the lid on and start the pressure in mode 1 for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a pot with water, add salt and put in the potatoes. Cook them for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes take the pressure cooker off the heat and wait till the pressure comes off. While waiting, take the potatoes off the heat too, drain them.
- When the pressure is gone, open de cooker and miv the stew, taste it and add any more seasoning if needed. Then add your potatoes and mix really well.
- And that´s it!! you have a very delicious meal in just 30 minutes! you can have it with rice and salad just as we colombians do, or you can have it with some french bread and salad just as spanish people do!!
Hope you try this recipe. Don´t forget to follow me on my social media!! I´ll be posting more recipes soon.
See you in my next post!!